Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Product will also work closely with the SVP of Software, SVP of Hardware, SVP of Marketing and other members of the team. The successful candidate will:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive, multi-year product strategy for both software and hardware.
- Constantly adjust product strategy to meet changing market realities as well as changes in thinking within the company and partnerships.
- Work closely with the management team, sales, marketing and software to build consensus on product strategy.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers and the software team to develop detailed product definition for work to be done in the next year.
- Work ahead of software development as much as possible. Strive to have detailed requirements definitions and designs completed 3 months in advance of implementation.
- Have an emphasis on clear, written communication with technical teams.
- Have a clear understanding of how to define and document product requirements.
- Take a disciplined approach to maintaining product strategy documentation. Update the product document daily to reflect changes in thinking and changes in the market.
- Take a data driven approach to determining strategic direction. Use data from sources such as application data, customer surveys, public domain external sources and proprietary data secured from partner companies.
- Keep product strategy well organized and accessible to the management team.
- Ensure UI/UX design artifacts are organized and up to date.
- Work day to day with the software team to ensure that the product vision is being realized at the macro and micro levels.
- Be a self-starter, able to drive product strategy forward independently and also collaboratively as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, be self-motivated, detail oriented, accurate, organized, eager to succeed and a quick learner.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
A demonstrable passion for and knowledge of the game of golf is essential to success in this role.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, CV and references to email@example.com.