Ranked #3 by Fast Company on their list of "The World's Most Innovative Companies" in sports, Arccos is the global leader in golf data and Artificial Intelligence. Through a long-term technology partnership with Microsoft, we're revolutionizing the golfing experience by delivering actionable insights that help golfers, and businesses in golf, make smarter decisions to optimize performance.
We value creativity, problem solving and a passion to learn new technologies (and a love of golf). We are looking for a Customer Experience Representative to join our team and resolve and respond to customer inquiries.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated, extremely detail oriented, accurate, organized, eager to succeed and a quick learner. He or she must be able to efficiently troubleshoot and rapidly identify solutions in response to customer inquiries.
The right person is an energetic, self-starter, problem solver with a positive, “can do” attitude, who loves talking to people, and has the skills to manage time and multi-task projects efficiently and competently.
A demonstrable passion for and knowledge of the game of golf is essential to success in this role.
Location: Stamford, CT
What You’ll Do
- Managing large amounts of customer inquiries including phone calls, emails, live chat, and social media posts
- Resolving user issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution
- Communicating accurate, valid, and complete information to customers
- Liaising with the Quality Assurance/Software Team to escalate issues reported by customers
- Handling potential complaints or conflicts with calm and composure
- Helping with ad-hoc administrative tasks around the office such as product shipping, and digital course mapping
- Other tasks that may arise in a technology-start-up environment
Who You Are
- Must be an avid/addicted golfer with a clear love for the game
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Successful customer service track record
- Willing to learn new tasks and adapt to new business requirements
- Passion for working in a highly creative, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Capable of working independently, and as part of a team
- Bachelors degree, in any field, from a four-year college or university
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Golf Reimbursements
- An awesome team to be a part of
If this sounds like a fit for you, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.