Named one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies" by Fast Company, Arccos is the global leader in golf data, Artificial Intelligence and IoT sensor technology. Arccos is revolutionizing the golfing experience by delivering actionable insights that help golfers, and businesses in golf, make smarter decisions to optimize performance.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Representative - Native Korean Speaker to join our team and resolve and respond to customer inquiries.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both Korean and English, be self-motivated, extremely detail oriented, accurate, organized, eager to succeed and a quick learner. He or she must be able to efficiently troubleshoot and rapidly identify solutions in response to customer inquiries.
The right person is an energetic, self-starter, problem solver with a positive, “can do” attitude, who loves talking to people, and has the skills to manage time and multi-task projects efficiently and competently.
A demonstrable passion for and knowledge of the game of golf is essential to success in this role.
Location: Stamford, CT (Remote is a possibility)
What You’ll Do
- Manage large amounts of customer inquiries including phone calls, and emails for both English and Korean speaking customers
- Resolve user issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution
- Communicate accurate, valid, and complete information to customers
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance/Software Team to escalate issues reported by customers
- Handle potential complaints or conflicts with calm and composure
- Lead the effort of Korean translations for the iOS and Android apps, support site, website, and marketing materials
- Other tasks that may arise in a technology-start-up environment
Who You Are
- Fluent in both Korean and English
- Must be a golfer, or a willingness to learn the game
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in both English and Korean)
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Successful customer service track record
- Willing to learn new tasks and adapt to new business requirements
- Passion for working in a highly creative, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Capable of working independently, and as part of a team
- Bachelors degree, in any field, from a four-year college or university
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Golf Reimbursements
- Joining an awesome team!
If this sounds like a fit for you, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.