Recognized by Fast Company as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies" — ranking #3 in the sports sector – Arccos Golf’s mission is to leverage the power of data and Artificial intelligence to help players and businesses make smarter decisions and perform their best.
Through official partnerships with Microsoft, TaylorMade, PING, Cobra, Club Champion and other industry leaders, Arccos has connected millions of golf clubs while recording and analyzing data from more than 480 million shots taken by golfers in 194 countries. In 2021 alone, Arccos members have played more than 3 million rounds with Arccos Caddie, making it the most used golf app in the world, and on average new members lower than handicap by a remarkable 5 strokes in their first year.
Arccos products are sold by leading retailers worldwide, including Apple, Amazon, Golf Galaxy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, PGA Tour Superstore, Worldwide Golf and others.
Arccos is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Digital / Graphic Designer to produce powerful creative content that educates, entertains and inspires golfers to play their best golf. Your passion for the game will inspire creativity as the Arccos team looks to build the brand’s digital presence with creative content and ads across existing platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and future ones, as well as fostering stronger relationships with our members. Collaborating with the product and operations teams will ensure there is consistency in voice and aesthetics across all mediums - whether it be digital or physical marketing assets, packaging, products, or user experience.
In this cross-functional role, you’ll report to the Sr. Director, Creative & UX and interact directly with the VP of Marketing and Sr. Marketing Manager. You will also have the opportunity to leverage your passion for golf across many different channels, including working with Arccos’ global partners like PING, Cobra and TaylorMade. This is a highly collaborative position that’s focused on supporting the marketing team by designing compelling content that connects with golfers. It requires a strong work ethic and creative instincts, as well as a positive mindset that is always ready to take on new challenges.
- Serve as a digital design lead for all Arccos marketing related initiatives
- Design digital assets for various marketing channels with an emphasis on social media and web
- Maintain and evolve our product packaging designs and other physical Arccos assets
- Support the marketing team by creating and producing multimedia advertising and marketing materials, including but not limited to emails, social executions, static and animated banner ads, web pages, print ads, direct mail, in-store materials, etc.
- Storyboard, film (basic), and edit videos, and create both motion graphics and simple animations
- Be connected to social channels and digital marketing campaigns to discover and pitch opportunities for new content
- Stay up-to-date on design and marketing industry trends
- Regularly review design work with Sr. Director, and ensure that all design work is highquality, on-brand, and follows relevant best practices
- Assist in facilitating and contributing to brainstorming sessions to promote creativity and innovation in marketing campaigns
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously of varying size and scope
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 4+ years experience creating digital marketing assets, specifically for web and social
- Knowledge of mobile, web, and responsive design layouts with a detailed sense of typography, color theory, and photography
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC, Figma, Sketch, and other graphic design software
- Breathtaking portfolio of design work across a breadth of digital and physical mediums
- Experience with motion, video, and editing is preferred - utilizing software such as Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Google Web Designer is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding eye for detail and consistency with the ability to think critically when scaling the Arccos brand across both digital and physical properties
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple projects, meet deadlines, and take creative direction
- Capacity to build strong partnerships with stakeholders across the organization
- Golf passion, with an understanding of the game and its audience strongly preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K plan and company match
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Golf reimbursements and partner discounts
- Join an awesome team of passionate people
Location: Hybrid-remote role based out of Arccos HQ in Stamford, CT requires semi-regular in-person collaboration.
Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.