Arccos is looking for an entry-level front-end engineer to help us build out our customer subscription site and our golfer dashboard. This role is remote within the United States and reports to the VP of Engineering.
What You’ll Do
- Help us build and optimize our subscription portal where users come to subscribe to Arccos and help us build and ship our next-generation, best-in-class player and coach dashboard where Arccos golfers can get unparalleled insight into their games.
- Grow your software development skills across the tech stack, with a focus on the front-end code.
Who You Are
- You love the opportunity of learning something new and solving problems through code.
- You have good product sense and appreciate a great tech product. You know that building a great front-end experience requires attention to detail.
- Learning in a remote environment can be tough, so you know when to ask for help when you’re struggling but take the initiative to, at first, try and figure out the solution yourself.
- You have an independent mindset and make and communicate decisions.
- You thrive at high-growth companies and dynamic environments.
- You’d prefer to be given a problem than a solution, then work with others to figure out and implement the best solution to that problem.
- Those you’ve worked with would say you’ve got a can-do attitude and are a strong communicator.
- You place tremendous value on simplicity and maintainability in code and architecture.
- The opportunity to work with the world’s largest data set of amateur golf data excites you.
Ranked #3 by Fast Company on their list of "The World's Most Innovative Companies" in sports, Arccos is the global leader in golf data and Artificial Intelligence. We're revolutionizing the golfing experience by delivering actionable insights that help golfers, and businesses in golf, make smarter decisions to optimize performance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401K program and company match
- Golf reimbursements
- An awesome team to be a part of
If this sounds like a fit for you, please email your CV or resume and a note with the project you’re most proud to have worked on and why to email@example.com .
Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.