Recognized by Fast Company as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies" —ranking #3 in the sports sector – Arccos Golf’s mission is to leverage the power of data and Artificial intelligence to help players and businesses make smarter decisions and perform their best.
Through official partnerships with Microsoft, TaylorMade, PING, Cobra, Club Champion and other industry leaders, Arccos has connected millions of golf clubs while recording and analyzing data from more than 480 million shots taken by golfers in 194 countries. In 2021 alone, Arccos members have played more than 3 million rounds with Arccos Caddie, making it the most used golf app in the world, and on average new members lower than handicap by a remarkable 5 strokes in their first year.
Arccos products are sold by leading retailers worldwide, including Apple, Amazon, Golf Galaxy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, PGA Tour Superstore, Worldwide Golf and others.
Arccos is seeking a Growth Marketer to help our team accelerate our business.
Sure, there’s a whole lot of science behind marketing. But behind that are real golfers. With needs and wants and hopes and dreams. And we need someone who gets golfers, who knows how to find our players. The players, thinkers, and early adopters who find themselves constantly looking for ways to improve their game. You’re the one that shows them we’re the same. You’re the connector.
The ideal candidate could be a data-driven marketer looking to refine how CX is perceived across platforms and industries or a “recovering engineer” who is passionate about growing the business and looking to be part of a high-growth marketing team. In this start-up role, you will implement and execute a strategy to create an optimal and efficient mix of online marketing revenue-driving investments. This role requires a strategic and creative thinker who is passionate about golf and can identify areas of opportunity and manage cross-functional initiatives, working closely with marketing colleagues, product, design, and operations. You will support key growth initiatives that drive revenue for the business through digital campaign creation, management, optimization, and reporting. Much of the work will focus on ArccosGolf.com, partner activation sites and our mobile app, but this versatile role will have hands in a variety of areas, including CRO, SEO, A/B Testing, funnel marketing, analytics, paid media, acquisition marketing, content marketing, and more.
In this cross-functional role, you’ll report to the VP of Marketing and interact directly with the Sr. Marketing Manager as well as other executive management team members and oversee the day-to-day Digital Agency relationships. You will also have the opportunity to leverage your passion for golf across many different channels, including work with Arccos’ global partners like PING, Cobra and TaylorMade. This position is focused on optimizing customer journey touchpoints for Arccos’ new and existing members to strengthen customer relationships, drive growth, engagement, conversion and retention. It requires a strong work ethic and marketing instincts, as well a mindset that is product savvy, creative and analytical.
- Own, drive and optimize cohesive customer journey across Arccos platform with a focus on driving ecomm sales, activations, product usage, conversions, and ongoing retention of members
- Work with partnerships team to optimize activations, conversions and retention for OEM & other partner programs across golf industry
- Become an expert on the Arccos Golf customer journey, identifying opportunities for growth and optimization, with a focus on our mobile app, website and related tools
- Manage Digital Agencies, analyze campaign performance data daily to develop a strong ROAS and optimize performance goals of driving site traffic and increasing CVR and sales.
- Campaign strategy, creation, and management, meticulous monitoring and reporting, and testing strategy and execution
- Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive OKR trends; Determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets
- Generate and execute new testing ideas, site tools/technologies, and report on results and learnings
- Manage marketing initiatives and other growth-focus projects end-to-end: plan experiments, develop campaign strategies, work with a variety of cross- functional teams to execute through to completion -- working very closely with the product, design/creative, and marketing teams.
- Drive ongoing and comprehensive reporting, analysis, and optimization, leveraging past data to make recommendations for improvements -- partner with the data team for more advanced analytics where necessary
- Create and maintain documentation around best practices, campaigns, test results, and processes and routinely share with the team
Experience:8 years minimum work experience, with time spent in technical and marketing roles. The ideal candidate has b2c SaaS product experience. Detailed understanding/knowledge of Organic Search (required), Paid Search (required) and promotions, loyalty programs. Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources. A growth and data-driven mindset and are excited about consistently testing, measuring, and iterating. Ability to effectively manage external agencies. A passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best continue to delight them. Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with strong attention to detail. An energetic and problem-solving attitude with the ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
A strong understanding of CRO, A/B Testing, acquisition & retention marketing, and basics of website development, ability to use customer journey software (email/sms/in-app CX). Comprehensive knowledge in BI tools such as Looker (or similar), including ability to query with SQL. Experience managing and executing cross-functional projects with a variety of stakeholders and moving pieces. Experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including CPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels. Basic coding skills required (Ex. ability to create A/B test variants, add scripts to Google Tag Manager, deploy new landing pages, etc. edit HTML email).
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K plan and company match
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Golf reimbursements and partner discounts
- Stock equity
- Join an awesome team of passionate people
Location: Hybrid-remote role based out of Arccos HQ in Stamford, CT requires semi-regular in-person collaboration.
Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.