Named one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies" by Fast Company, Arccos is the global leader in golf data, Artificial Intelligence and IoT sensor technology. Arccos is revolutionizing the golfing experience by delivering actionable insights that help golfers, and businesses in golf, make smarter decisions to optimize performance.
Arccos is seeking a phenomenal Embedded Hardware Engineer to join our team of leading hardware and embedded engineers to continue our radical transformation of sports sensors and devices. We are looking for an experienced hardware engineer to help build our next generation of devices.
Your primary focus will be to develop and bring to market complex embedded systems to track user activity with a variety of sensors. You will be working alongside other hardware and software engineers to bring products to market. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Lead the design of sports activity trackers
- Debug issues related to hardware using oscilloscopes, wave generators, and other tools
- Develop tools to collect and optimize motion-based data/algorithms
- Work with contract manufacturers (CMs) in the USA and Asia to bring a product from concept to mass production (will require some travel)
- Define, develop and implement Production Test solutions
Qualifications and Professional Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate engineering discipline
- 3+ years of experience with embedded systems and C/C++
- Knowledge of common communication protocols (SPI, USART, I2C, etc.)
- Knowledge of various sensing technologies (accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, and microphone)
- Self-motivated, willing to learn quickly and adapt in a fast-paced team environment
- Experienced working within a hardware and software development environment
- Familiar with the product life cycle through specification capture, design, prototype, validation, pilot and mass production
- Experience working with wireless technologies such as BLE, WiFi, GPS, and LoRa
- Some experience in developing Android and iOS apps
- Able to design 4+ layer PCBs
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity incentives
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Golf reimbursements
- Join an awesome team of passionate people
Location: San Francisco Bay Area or Stamford, CT preferred. Remote OK.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please email your CV or resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.