(Summer 2021: 16 weeks)
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, accurate, organised individual who is eager to succeed. The internship programme will commence in May 2021. In order to ensure you maximise your learning, and are successful in the role, you will be thoroughly trained in two core areas: International Operations and Customer Experience.
Reporting to the Manager - International Sales & Operations, core responsibilities will include:
- Managing and responding to day-to-day customer service enquiries from consumers and international distributors throughout the world
- Assisting with the Customer Experience team that are based in the US, to deliver real-time responses to product questions and other requests that are received from international customers and retailers
- Help manage the distribution of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) partner shipments of completion kits around the world and supporting the OEMs with any required communications
- Assisting with management of Arccos’ 5 e-commerce websites:
- Making sure orders are fulfilled on time
- Returns are handled in an efficient manor
- Refunds/discounts are applied when required
- Support the Operations and Sales teams with stock control, audits and shipping analysis to make sure the company functions as efficiently as possible
The ideal candidate will be based in the United Kingdom, is comfortable working independently, and will possess:
- Demonstrable work experience in the golf industry, preferably with some international experience
- Detailed understanding of golf statistics, in particular strokes gained
- High level of comfort working with technology, notably apps and Internet of Things (IOT) / connected devices
- Experience of dealing with domestic and international product shipping processes.
- Able to determine customer shipment status by navigating carrier tracking numbers and portals
- Outstanding work ethic
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Exceptional email and verbal communication skills
The initial contract period is for 16 weeks (40 hours per week) and the successful candidate will be paid the National Living Wage during the contract period. Depending on performance and Arccos’ requirements there is potential for the role to develop into longer-term employment.
To be successful, the candidate will need to show a demonstrable passion, not only for the game of golf, but also for data and analytics. Interested parties, please send a cover email (not letter), CV, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.