Named one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies 2018" by Fast Company, Arccos is the global leader in golf data and Artificial Intelligence. Through a long-term technology partnership with Microsoft, we're revolutionizing the golfing experience by delivering actionable insights that help golfers, and businesses in golf, make smarter decisions to optimize performance.
We value creativity, problem solving and a passion to learn new technologies (and a love of golf). We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to help build out our platform on iPhone and Apple Watch.
Your primary focus will be development and maintenance of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- At least 3 years of iOS application development in a professional environment or enough relevant experience
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Location, MapKit, CoreML etc.
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of Auto layout, Interface Builder and Core Graphics
- Familiarity with iOS design patterns including Delegation and MVC
- Experience with gestures and touch handling
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments
- Experience with CocoaPods and dependency management on iOS
- A love for golf or a willingness to love the game
- A sense of humor
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Golf Reimbursements
- An awesome team to be a part of
- If this sounds like a fit for you, please email your CV or resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.