Named one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies 2018" by Fast Company, Arccos is the global leader in golf data and Artificial Intelligence. Through a long-term technology partnership with Microsoft, we're revolutionizing the golfing experience by delivering actionable insights that help golfers, and businesses in golf, make smarter decisions to optimize performance.
We value creativity, problem solving and a passion to learn new technologies (and a love of golf). We are looking for an experienced firmware engineer to help build our next generation of devices.
Your primary focus will be to develop and bring to market complex embedded systems to track user activity with a variety of sensors. You will be working alongside other hardware and software engineers to bring products to market. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area preferred, Remote OK
- Lead design of firmware that incorporates various location and sensing technologies
- Develop embedded systems that communicate with smartphones over BLE
- Use motion- and sound-based algorithms to detect sports activity
- Develop testing methodologies for custom-designed embedded systems
- Experience in implementing BLE communication between embedded systems and smartphones
- Experience in different families of microprocessors (ARM Cortex, 8051, PIC)
- Experience working with location technologies such as GPS
- Experience working with accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, and acoustic data
- Proficiency in C, Matlab, and Python
- Knowledge of other wireless technologies (BLE, WiFi, and LoRa)
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Golf Reimbursements
- An awesome team to be a part of
If this sounds like a fit for you, please email your CV or resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.