Recognized by Fast Company as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies" — ranking #3 in the sports sector – Arccos Golf’s mission is to leverage the power of data and Artificial Intelligence to help players and businesses make smarter decisions and perform their best.
Through official partnerships with Microsoft, PING, Cobra Puma Golf and other industry leaders, Arccos has connected millions of golf clubs while recording and analyzing data from more than 200 million shots taken by golfers in 194 countries. In 2019 alone, Arccos members played more than 1 million rounds with Arccos Caddie, making it the most used golf app in the world, and new members lowered their handicap by a remarkable 4.2 strokes.
Arccos products are sold by leading retailers worldwide, including Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Golf Galaxy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, PGA Tour Superstore, Worldwide Golf and others.
Arccos is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to lead marketing team efforts as the company continues to build its subscription membership ecosystem. In this cross-functional role, you’ll report to the VP of Marketing and interact directly with other executive management team members. You will also have the opportunity to leverage our passion for golf across many different channels, including work with Arccos’ global partners like PING and Cobra. This position is focused on driving growth, engagement, and conversion. It requires a strong work ethic and great marketing instincts, as well a mindset that is product savvy, creative and analytical.
Location: Stamford, CT. (Can be remote)
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Customer Experience, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Arccos Golf’s acquisition, retention and revenue goals.
- Oversee Customer Life Cycle Management - conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement across the customer journey inclusive of:
- All social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Responsible for Team Arccos community to enhance user experience.
- Website experience to optimize SEO.
- Email marketing campaign support
- Analyze data to monitor performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Engage with OEM partners and external agencies; media, creative and public relations, to maximize ROI
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Experience: 3+ years’ experience in digital, SEO, growth marketing. Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward. Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns. Ability to create impactful content, outstanding written, oral and organizational ability. Golf passion, deep understanding of the game and audience necessary.
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Knowledge of Google Analytics, Office Productivity Suite (MS, Apple), Photoshop, Klayvio/Email Management System, Social Media Management Systems. Proficient with Analytics.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Golf Reimbursements
If this sounds like a fit for you, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.