Named one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies 2018" by Fast Company, Arccos is the global leader in golf data and Artificial Intelligence. Through a long-term technology partnership with Microsoft, we're revolutionizing the golfing experience by delivering actionable insights that help golfers and businesses make smarter decisions to optimize performance.
We value creativity, problem solving and a passion to learn new technologies (and a love of golf). We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team and help test our applications. Above all, your work will impact the way the world plays golf.
Location: Stamford, CT
What You’ll Do
- Work with designers and developers to analyze and understand the workings of our applications
- Develop and execute upon detailed test plans for our mobile apps, web application and back end server
- Plan, document, verify and track test results to ensure system applications are thoroughly tested
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects (within our defect tracking system)
- Collaborate with the Customer Service team to assess and resolve issues reported by our end users
Who You Are
- Interested in learning/improving technical skills
- Proven data analysis, data verification and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time during the winter months for testing purposes
- The right person is an energetic, self-starter, problem solver with a positive “can do” attitude who has the skills to manage time and multi-task projects efficiently and competently
- Candidate should enjoy working in a highly creative, fast paced, deadline driven environment, capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- Have a love for golf or a willingness to love the game
- Have a sense of humor
and in a perfect world...
- Working knowledge and test experience using iOS and Android apps
- Working knowledge of MySQL/relational databases
- Working knowledge of and experience interacting with RESTful APIs
- Experience using JIRA (or similar defect tracking tool)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT, or related degree
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Golf Reimbursements
- An awesome team to be a part of
If this sounds like a fit for you, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way golf is played. Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.