Arccos is looking for a senior data engineer to help us grow and expand our platform that ingests, processes, and transforms the world’s largest dataset of amateur golf data. This role is remote within the United States and reports into the VP of Software Engineering.
What You’ll Do
Work on a broad array of data engineering and data science projects that are at the forefront of the golf industry. You’ll help us build the technical foundation and help provide the insights that power our user’s game, help our partners, and provide new insights into golf in the whole. To do this, you’ll work with and help lead our internal teams and external contractors.
Who You Are
- You have a passion and a deep understanding of golf.
- You have experience building data-intensive, distributed systems. From the ingestion of data through to warehousing and business intelligence.
- You’ll jump in wherever is needed whether that’s creating a new data pipeline or a new machine learning model.
- You have strong Python skills and are comfortable with common data libraries like pandas.
- At night, you dream about solutions to data architecture problems.
- You’re a SQL expert, comfortable working on both MySQL and Snowflake databases and query optimization.
- Experience with workflow management tools such as Apache Airflow.
- You have familiarity with BI tools, ideally with Looker.
- You can leverage the AWS stack for solutions to data engineering problems.
- You thrive at high growth companies and dynamic environments.
- Those you’ve worked with would say you’ve got a can-do attitude and are a strong communicator.
- You place tremendous value on simplicity in code and architecture.
- The opportunity to work with the world’s largest data set of amateur golf data excites you.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401K program and company match
- Golf reimbursements
- An awesome team to be a part of
Ranked #3 by Fast Company on their list of "The World's Most Innovative Companies" in sports, Arccos is the global leader in golf data and Artificial Intelligence. We're revolutionizing the golfing experience by delivering actionable insights that help golfers, and businesses in golf, make smarter decisions to optimize performance
If this sounds like a fit for you, please email your CV or resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.