Arccos is looking for a senior frontend engineer who can help us build best-in-class web applications for our partners with amazing visualizations of golf data and statistics.
What You’ll Do
You’ll build our web dashboard that’s used by thousands of golfers, fitters, and golf professionals - which gives them insights into their game and areas for improvement. You’ll help us establish how we do front-end development at Arccos - setting a solid technical foundation for our continued growth for years to come.
Who You Are
- You have strong opinions on best practices and know how to work them into legacy codebases over time.
- You know how to build great data visualizations, and are comfortable with D3 and the like.
- You thrive at high growth companies and dynamic environments.
- Those you’ve worked with would say you’ve got a can-do attitude and are a strong communicator.
- You know that translating great design and building an amazing User Experience means an attention to detail.
- You place tremendous value on simplicity in code and architecture.
- The opportunity to work with the world’s largest data set of amateur golf data excites you.
Ranked #3 by Fast Company on their list of "The World's Most Innovative Companies" in sports, Arccos is the global leader in golf data and Artificial Intelligence. We're revolutionizing the golfing experience by delivering actionable insights that help golfers, and businesses in golf, make smarter decisions to optimize performance
If this sounds like a fit for you, please email your CV or resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.