Named one of 'The World's Most Innovative Companies 2018' by Fast Company, Arccos is the global leader in golf data and Artificial Intelligence. Through a long-term technology partnership with Microsoft, we're revolutionizing the golfing experience by delivering actionable insights that help golfers, and businesses in golf, make smarter decisions to optimize performance.
We value creativity, problem solving and a passion to learn new technologies (and a love of golf). We’re looking for an enthusiastic Senior Product Designer with a passion for user interfaces, user experiences and design to join the Product team at Arccos Golf. You’ll be responsible for designing stunning user experiences that shape the future of Arccos, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and creating user interfaces that solve users pain points. The ideal person for this role loves to collaborate to craft the perfect product, and leverage interaction, UI, and visual design to do the best work.
- A proven track record of user interface design, across several products that have been used by different demographics
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product from the idea stage through to launch and beyond.
- Experience with iOS & Android
- Ability to take the product’s mission, user research and analytics data and translate into clear, simple UIs.
- Strong knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
- Proficient in Sketch, Figma, Invision and other design tools. (We love Figma)
- You have a portfolio of visually consistent and relevant mobile & web design work that you’re proud to share with us.
- You have excellent written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in an agile team.
- You LOVE golf! (huge bonus points)
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Work with VP of Product, key stakeholders and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback driven process.
- Produce engaging experiences using sketches, storyboards, information architecture blueprints and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management and engineering to ensure a smooth, data-driven product development process
- Design and prototype elegant and highly useful flows and experiences across web & mobile.
- Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to conceptualize, document, design and develop new product concepts.
- Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions.
- Work with engineering team to help develop UI pattern toolkits.
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Golf Reimbursements
- An awesome team to be a part of
- If this sounds like a fit for you, please email your CV or resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.