Named one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies" by Fast Company, Arccos is the global leader in golf data, Artificial Intelligence and IoT sensor technology. Arccos is revolutionizing the golfing experience by delivering actionable insights that help golfers, and businesses in golf, make smarter decisions to optimize performance.
We are looking for a passionate UX/UI Designer with strong research and design fundamentals to join us in our mission to change the landscape of golf. As a key member of the product team, you’ll use design thinking methodologies and a robust design toolkit to bring our product ideas to life. Through user research, iterative design, and usability testing, you will use your curiosity and empathy to help directly shape the experiences our customers have when interacting with our brand and our product ecosystem. From product packaging and marketing campaigns to in-app and wearable user experiences, you will need to have a broad range of design disciplines with the ability to think on your feet.
This position will report to the Head of Design, and qualified candidates must bring significant experience and demonstrated success working with and enhancing teams across multiple locations. Don’t expect to sit quietly with your design tools either — we want you to be constantly challenging the status quo and bringing new ideas to the table!
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into meaningful product experiences for our customers
- Conduct user research and UX analysis to validate designs and help make incremental product improvements
- Design user flows, interfaces, and visualizations that transform complex data into simple and elegant solutions
- Communicate design decisions effectively to stakeholders using research/test data to gather feedback and iterate
- Support the marketing team in designing creative for various marketing campaigns and brand initiatives
- Partner with product management, engineering, QA, and marketing to ensure a smooth end-to-end product process
- 3+ years designing and scaling digital products (experience doing this in the golf industry is a plus)
- Education and professional experience (agency, consultancy, or product setting) in UX and/or graphic design
- Portfolio of aesthetically stellar and user-friendly digital experiences highlighting strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of fundamental user-centered research/design principles and methodologies
- Visual design skills in both digital and print mediums with a strong eye for typography, layout, and color
- Comfort in navigating how to design for multiple platforms and devices (i.e. Mobile, Wearables, Responsive Web)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, Invision, and various user testing / survey platforms
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K plan and company match
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Golf reimbursements and partner discounts
- Join an awesome team of passionate people
Location: Stamford, CT or Remote MA/CT/RI Locations (Occasional travel to Stamford headquarters will be required post-Covid)
If this sounds like a fit for you, please email your CV or resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Arccos is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.