Wayward shots happen to the best of us — a drive out of bounds, an approach shot that finds water, or a ball that’s simply lost forever. Of course, none of us ever wish for these situations, but when they do occur, we want to make it as easy as possible to track in Arccos Caddie.
We’ve developed a simple process to help you add one or two penalty strokes without disrupting the flow of your round. Watch the video below or follow the written steps to add a penalty shot.
- Navigate to the hole you'd like to edit
- Select "Edit" in the bottom right-hand corner
- Select the appropriate shot tag (it'll be completely green)
- Select "Penalty" at the bottom
- Add the appropriate penalty
- Tap "Done"
You can always visit arccosacademy.com to learn more tips and shortcuts. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
Want to give us suggestions or provide feedback? Join our Team Arccos Facebook Group. We look forward to seeing you there!